Form Rules?

Form Rules?

Postby ninjacake » 08 Sep 2012, 14:59

I am just asking if there are form rules, if not will there be? I know I don't wanna come on the fourm and see people starting threads for free advertisement.
ninjacake

Re: Form Rules?

Postby woodnut » 09 Sep 2012, 01:29

Rules are vaguely mentioned in FAQ. Under posting issues it mentions reporting a topic. I checked and the three present adverts. all have been reported. sdac likely hasn't had any extra time to respond right now.(so close to release, I hope:).)
My Principia account :
woodnut
My Apparatus accounts
- T. Dickson - T.D. - Woodnut - Woods-myth
Please support Huntington disease research.
woodnut

Postby woodnut » 10 Sep 2012, 19:49

ninjacake wrote:I am just asking if there are form rules, if not will there be? I know I don't wanna come on the fourm and see people starting threads for free advertisement.

One tactic is to keep other topics on top, and theres not. Until some moderation is available :)
My Principia account :
woodnut
My Apparatus accounts
woodnut

Postby demi » 11 Sep 2012, 19:58

woodnut wrote:
ninjacake wrote:I am just asking if there are form rules, if not will there be? I know I don't wanna come on the fourm and see people starting threads for free advertisement.

One tactic is to keep other topics on top, and theres not. Until some moderation is available :)

I vote td for mod lol
Hello :lol:
demi

Postby woodnut » 12 Sep 2012, 11:06

demi wrote:
woodnut wrote:

I vote td for mod lol

Thats funny, thanks for the confidence tho :) I'll keep bumping their topic, and adding them to my foe list so I dont have to see it. I'm not reporting , as this eats up sdac s time.
My Principia account :
woodnut
My Apparatus accounts
woodnut

Postby woodnut » 13 Sep 2012, 12:54

No posting offensive or abusive material , should be of high importance. :)
My Principia account :
woodnut
My Apparatus accounts
woodnut

Postby woodnut » 17 Sep 2012, 09:48

No multiple topics. There is at least 3 ideas topics on the go. Also no double posting. These should be common sense stuff not rules. How do ya all feel bout the double post ? :)
My Principia account :
woodnut
My Apparatus accounts
woodnut

Postby demi » 17 Sep 2012, 23:05

That makes sense. I think i told someone before their question had already been asked already and waa answered by sdac.. i mean if people arent bothered to look through about 5 topics for that question to see if it was already posted then they shouldnt be bothered to live anymore either
demi

Postby woodnut » 18 Sep 2012, 11:39

demi wrote:That makes sense. I think i told someone before their question had already been asked already and waa answered by sdac.. i mean if people arent bothered to look through about 5 topics for that question to see if it was already posted then they shouldnt be bothered to live anymore either
I think we can let them live :) lol
This new forum has made finding info. so easy. But ppl. are not always using it maybe. The 'release' que. Who would know? Sdac , so I touch members icon & top one is him. Touch name & you can search just his posts & easily find his most recent answer. Maybe this repeat posting is just laziness or if they need to translate but don't have time. That for me is one that might improve with time. The one I dislike is the cross-posting. Posting ones views at more than one topic , to get more exposure to their idea . Usually worded just slightly different, but the meaning is the same behind each one. We all want an enjoyable experience when we visit the forums, so we want to come back , right? :)
My Principia account :
woodnut
My Apparatus accounts
woodnut

Postby demi » 22 Sep 2012, 22:07

woodnut wrote:
demi wrote:That makes sense. I think i told someone before their question had already been asked already and waa answered by sdac.. i mean if people arent bothered to look through about 5 topics for that question to see if it was already posted then they shouldnt be bothered to live anymore either
I think we can let them live :) lol
This new forum has made finding info. so easy. But ppl. are not always using it maybe. The 'release' que. Who would know? Sdac , so I touch members icon & top one is him. Touch name & you can search just his posts & easily find his most recent answer. Maybe this repeat posting is just laziness or if they need to translate but don't have time. That for me is one that might improve with time. The one I dislike is the cross-posting. Posting ones views at more than one topic , to get more exposure to their idea . Usually worded just slightly different, but the meaning is the same behind each one. We all want an enjoyable experience when we visit the forums, so we want to come back , right? :)

Oooh yeah i hate cross posting.. lets go post that we hate it in every topic so people can see not to do it lol. Congrats on mod btw see my crossposting was effective :p
demi

Next

Return to General chat