Compressor?

Compressor?

Postby The_Blacksmith_ » 23 Aug 2014, 04:03

Couldn't figure out what it was for or what it did.
Principia is more than just a game. It is an example of what we are capable of. It doesn't matter what age or skill level you are, it lets us have fun, learn, and be recognized. Thank you to sdac and everyone else on the bithack team, you are amazing.
The_Blacksmith_

Re: Compressor?

Postby RasmusOlle » 23 Aug 2014, 06:46

The_Blacksmith_ wrote:Couldn't figure out what it was for or what it did.

If a robot drops a gun or something, press the gun while the compressor are equipped and whoa! You have learned how to use the compressor!
RasmusOlle

Postby The_Blacksmith_ » 23 Aug 2014, 21:16

Oh ok. I see. What would you do with it? As far as I can tell, all it can store are weapons.
Principia is more than just a game. It is an example of what we are capable of. It doesn't matter what age or skill level you are, it lets us have fun, learn, and be recognized. Thank you to sdac and everyone else on the bithack team, you are amazing.
The_Blacksmith_

Postby RasmusOlle » 24 Aug 2014, 06:57

The_Blacksmith_ wrote:Oh ok. I see. What would you do with it? As far as I can tell, all it can store are weapons.

For example:
You have found a circuit of regeneration and cant get it back to the repair station, just press it with the compressor and self-destruct :lol: ( if you want to equip it so fast as possible)
And then, holdthe mouse cursor or your finger until a bar has been filled and then, take the builder and move it to the blue antenna and stand in it, congratulations! You have learned how to use the compressor!
RasmusOlle

Postby qroonqroon » 15 May 2015, 12:04

rsgpfast
qroonqroon

Return to General chat