HI Everyone, Introduce yourself to the forum

Re: HI Everyone, Introduce yourself to the forum

Postby woodnut » 08 Oct 2013, 02:05

mznznlt wrote:is comunnity kinda dead right now? dont get me wrong, i see everyone around, but there hasnt been a really good level posted in apparatus comunnity for quite a bit, forums is kinda inactive too, is everyone at principia that i dont have or what? i feel like everyone just waiting around for principa to come out and not building sadly :( i thought that was the purpose of this game, just to build stuff and share it with others. maybe it just need a hyper's level to push everyone back to building or something :)

As a regular contributer and supporter of the Apparatus community , as well as a Principia "Beta" tester . I feel a need to respond .
Some good people were asked to help get this game ready for release. I have only so much game time and testing beta is what I volunteered to do . If I spend my time doing apparatus builds , am I doing you or anyone else who waits for Principia a favor ? NO . (I did publish a level recently because I had no PC use) We are finding and fixing things daily so it works great and looks & plays better :)Awesome plus ! 8-)
Be patient , all good things come to those who wait .
My 2 cents
My Principia account :
woodnut
My Apparatus accounts
- T. Dickson - T.D. - Woodnut - Woods-myth
Please support Huntington disease research.
woodnut

Postby mznznlt » 08 Oct 2013, 03:54

woodnut wrote:As a regular contributer and supporter of the Apparatus community , as well as a Principia "Beta" tester . I feel a need to respond .
Some good people were asked to help get this game ready for release. I have only so much game time and testing beta is what I volunteered to do . If I spend my time doing apparatus builds , am I doing you or anyone else who waits for Principia a favor ? NO . (I did publish a level recently because I had no PC use) We are finding and fixing things daily so it works great and looks & plays better :)Awesome plus ! 8-)
Be patient , all good things come to those who wait .
lshd
My 2 cents

i understand that you are working hard on principia, and im not talking to you or others testing at beta (im jealous, i want to be beta member too). but there is a lot of other great builders, that just waiting, and im starting to think i should wait too. i tried posting a level few days ago, but for only three or so people that builds nice things its just seems not worht it.
Don't expect nice things from me. Expect something that works.
Accounts:
•Principia: mznznlt
•Apparatus: mznznlt
Devices:
•Samsung galaxy S III (CM 12.1 Android 5.1.1)
•Windows 10 tablet
mznznlt

Re: ENOUGH SPAM!!!!

Postby cupidsrose » 12 Oct 2013, 09:26

Hi, everybody, I am a new friend. :)
cupidsrose

Postby King-of-galaxy1234 » 28 Dec 2013, 03:25

Hello I am new.
King-of-galaxy1234

Postby Dgr » 31 Dec 2013, 08:06

Hi guys :)

I used to play apparatus a lot, I have now moved onto Principia and Im loving it! Struggling slightly with the robotic controls side of things but getting there. Will upload a few levels soon :)
Dgr

Postby z0a8i » 01 Jan 2014, 20:31

Sup people call me what ever want but it better be good , looking for good friendship ,multi talented ,thnx
z0a8i

Postby gkickiungky » 31 Mar 2014, 19:23

Hello!
gkickiungky

Postby Arrow » 22 May 2014, 15:31

I am Arrow. Sometimes I make cool stuff. ;-)
I also make music at www.soundcloud.com/kablechannel
Arrow

Postby thakurvijendar » 26 Jun 2014, 10:41

Hi this is vijender,
thakurvijendar

Postby shun don » 25 Mar 2015, 01:19

this is Shun, resident of johannesburg, bithack and d globe. here to say hello to my new friends
shun don

Previous

Return to General chat