apparatus on PC w/ android boot disk

apparatus on PC w/ android boot disk

Postby occupyth3w3b » 02 Dec 2012, 08:52

Ive played apparatus on a tablet and obviously its waaaay better than on a phone. So my question is has anybody tried the android boot disk they have? its an .iso that u burn to a dvd and boot into, i tried it last night but right out the gate i had no mouse
so after bout 5 mins i shut it down and tried lookin for sum answers but couldnt find any. Ive also tried to play it thru the android emulator/SDK on Win7 (shhhh dont tell anybody i used windows, please) :mrgreen: but theres an issue with openGL i think and
never could get it to work, anyways that .iso file has gotta be how its played in the youtube vids.
Anybody got any ideas?

Teh world was made without walls or fences so who needs windows and gates?
occupyth3w3b

Re: apparatus on PC w/ android boot disk

Postby marcel_fail » 06 Dec 2012, 11:36

I have ics for a virtual machine and if you try to burn it and boot you get a error "not a virtual machine" but no mouse ?Try to serch for another one
marcel_fail

Postby smivps2 » 06 Dec 2012, 17:15

I managed to get it to work on one of those android to PC apps, the only problem I had was I couldn't multi touch to snap to grid for movement, and to set angles. It ran amazing otherwise though
smivps2

Postby occupyth3w3b » 08 Dec 2012, 23:38

marcel_fail wrote:I have ics for a virtual machine and if you try to burn it and boot you get a error "not a virtual machine" but no mouse ?Try to serch for another one

nice ill see if i can find a custom rom thatll work, whered u find the ICS one

smivps2 wrote:I managed to get it to work on one of those android to PC apps, the only problem I had was I couldn't multi touch to snap to grid for movement, and to set angles. It ran amazing otherwise though
ive tried it on a couple but apparatus would never work for me, one of em was called blue.... something i think and i dont remember the other one....sorry bad memory, weeds legal now in my beautiful state of Washington!!! :mrgreen: :D :lol: :mrgreen:
occupyth3w3b

Return to General chat