New Levels

New Levels

Postby 3hpChamp » 12 Oct 2012, 13:38

Did everyone throw in the towel till principia comes out? Hardly any new levels and definitely not the same about as it was a couple months ago.
I caught you staring at my beastly 3 horse powered machine from across the parking lot.
3hpChamp

Re: New Levels

Postby smivps2 » 12 Oct 2012, 19:57

Personally, my creativity level hit a 0. ALong with my patience for the lag on my devices.
smivps2

Postby smash101 » 13 Oct 2012, 01:01

The problem is it takes so long to build a decent level, what if your almost about to publish and principoa is released,there will be no one left to appreciate it. In saying that I'm half way though a automated level now :( must hurry.
If you cant build it, Dont post it.
To See My Levels Please Click Here!
smash101

Postby woodnut » 13 Oct 2012, 15:13

For me ,it is fall season . Time to do many things. Put away summer gas powered toys & yard tools, with proper lay-up. The fire wood we use to heat is another task to put it under cover befor snow comes. Undercoat the truck to protect against road salt, take down the summer gazibo, drain and clean the hot tub. You get the idea, and on & on . :D
Oh , and in my spare time I've been trying to be active here , and on the side, read a little on moderating for beginners, still work on my apparatus level of a mechanical Grandfather clock. My plate's almost full :lol:
I've been finding good older builds doing searches , then following names of "new to me" creators .
My Principia account :
woodnut
My Apparatus accounts
- T. Dickson - T.D. - Woodnut - Woods-myth
Please support Huntington disease research.
woodnut

Re: Luong Thanh Nghi

Postby rich11292000 » 29 Dec 2012, 23:27

All these words but not one bit of information. Wtf are you trying to say? Seriously what is this?
rich11292000

Postby dymonddave » 31 Dec 2012, 18:29

Im not convinced that Principia is even coming out. Starting to wonder if it is real. we've heard nothing since we were told it was coming out. Wont believe it till i see it.

Not good to pump everyone up and 3 months later still nothing, not a sandbox, no more screen shots, nothing.
dymonddave

Postby Nighthawk » 31 Dec 2012, 18:37

dymonddave wrote:Im not convinced that Principia is even coming out. Starting to wonder if it is real. we've heard nothing since we were told it was coming out. Wont believe it till i see it.

Not good to pump everyone up and 3 months later still nothing, not a sandbox, no more screen shots, nothing.

I don't think so, if it wasn't really so from where the screen shot were came from? And you should understand that sdac is the only man who develops and run this game. And it does take a 3 months. He also recently got a new daughter, and this also may take more time.
Nighthawk

Postby hyper » 01 Jan 2013, 21:50

well sorry guys but i'm as happier apparatus builder as i've ever been. i feel bad saying it
I am the following usernames on apparatus:
The_Enigma
yoyo
hellsbells
HYPER
Dino-bot
and finally booya, loki, man in the moon and event horizon (it would only allow 5 urls).lol
hyper

Return to General chat