Just got a tablet. and it doesnt run apparatus well

Re: Just got a tablet. and it doesnt run apparatus well

Postby jac.nik98 » 07 May 2013, 14:32

game on all three devices, works great, bugs only on one device. On what - the secret
jac.nik98

Postby motded++ » 14 Nov 2013, 11:57

Morbid1 wrote:I'm stumped, I went out and got a galaxy tab 2 7.0 (1.GB RAM, dual core 1 GHz processor ) in anticipation for principia and it can barely run apparatus! Im running the levels i submitted at around 5 fps, on my droid X2 it does'nt lag a bit. Im about to return it, can any tech wiz's offer any advice?

Actually Principia run buddersmooth on my tab 2 7.0(Wifi)(P3110). Try AOKP.Thats the ROM I'm using and it's super awesome.
I wish there is an Mac version. I will grab an $200HKD iTunes card and buy it asap
motded++

Postby woodnut » 15 Nov 2013, 15:38

motded++ wrote:
Morbid1 wrote:I'm stumped, I went out and got a galaxy tab 2 7.0 (1.GB RAM, dual core 1 GHz processor ) in anticipation for principia and it can barely run apparatus! Im running the levels i submitted at around 5 fps, on my droid X2 it does'nt lag a bit. Im about to return it, can any tech wiz's offer any advice?

Actually Principia run buddersmooth on my tab 2 7.0(Wifi)(P3110). Try AOKP.Thats the ROM I'm using and it's super awesome.

You are taking about Principia and Morbid1 is talking about Apparatus . Two different games.
My Principia account :
woodnut
My Apparatus accounts
- T. Dickson - T.D. - Woodnut - Woods-myth
Please support Huntington disease research.
woodnut

Postby motded++ » 16 Nov 2013, 04:03

woodnut wrote:
motded++ wrote:

You are taking about Principia and Morbid1 is talking about Apparatus . Two different games.

Apparatus also run buddersmooth.
I wish there is an Mac version. I will grab an $200HKD iTunes card and buy it asap
motded++

Postby raab137 » 19 Feb 2014, 01:08

I cannot help your problem but I can suggest a tablet that runs principia like it where an 8-bit game, by that I mean, this tablet runs principia VERY well.

Just so you know I'm not a salesman I will tell you the BAD parts about this tablet first;
1) both cameras on it SUCK, front and back.
2) the sound is audible, kinda not loud enough, if you have background noise.
3)the processor is so big, that there is a spot on the screen that, when you touch the back of the unit, it will look like a finger just poked a plasma screen (honestly its not that bad but im being thorough here), the ammount of pressure required to see this, is about 2-3 ft pounds, so its not that common of a problem.

That being said, here are the wonderful positives;
1) It costs- 100 dollars ;)
2) It has an awesome dual core processor, that seems able to handle any game I have, (GTA san andreas, principia, Infinite Flight Simulator)
3)GREAT battery life- with a 5w slow charger- this charges slow, however guarantees longer battery lifespan, and a charge that lasts longer.

This is the cheapest tablet that I have found, and it runs Principia very well, I hope this helps you, I have not tested Apparatus on it though, and yes I know he was asking about apparatus, but I am very certain that apparatus takes less power than some of the huge levels on Principia.

"iRULU" MODEL:AX105, A20 chipset
raab137

Previous

Return to General chat