Broken beyond recognition

Broken beyond recognition

Postby Shaka-l-aka » 16 Sep 2014, 09:02

Today I just wanted to remember the good old times and re-installed apparatus, a game i paid good money for, just to see most old and complicated levels don't even work anymore.
Such a shame that you abandoned that Game before you even finished it. (still saying coming soon)

And that is also the reason you never will get money from me for another game, sorry.
Shaka-l-aka

Re: Broken beyond recognition

Postby sdac » 17 Sep 2014, 10:07

We haven't abandoned Apparatus, the community is still up. Not sure what old and complicated levels you are referring to but I can't find a level among the top levels that doesn't work.
sdac
Site Admin

Postby Golden » 18 Sep 2014, 20:07

sdac wrote:We haven't abandoned Apparatus, the community is still up. Not sure what old and complicated levels you are referring to but I can't find a level among the top levels that doesn't work.

And i think you should work on apparatus too,
Subscribe to me and i will help you
Attention: my website is online, it is moved to http://www.luamaster.net/Image
Golden

Location: maryland, mechanicsville, loveville rd, really you want to know my house number so no

Postby Shaka-l-aka » 18 Sep 2014, 23:59

Then just try, and that is only one of many examples: Apollo 4 from most popular. Or play something with some timers or more electronics... After several replays it always rearranges totally random. if it works at all.
Shaka-l-aka

Postby Golden » 19 Sep 2014, 00:19

Shaka-l-aka wrote:Then just try, and that is only one of many examples: Apollo 4 from most popular. Or play something with some timers or more electronics... After several replays it always rearranges totally random. if it works at all.

Ya almost like principia
Subscribe to me and i will help you
Attention: my website is online, it is moved to http://www.luamaster.net/Image
Golden

Location: maryland, mechanicsville, loveville rd, really you want to know my house number so no

Postby Shaka-l-aka » 20 Oct 2014, 09:30

sdac wrote:We haven't abandoned Apparatus, the community is still up. Not sure what old and complicated levels you are referring to but I can't find a level among the top levels that doesn't work.

See how much you care?
No answer is still an answer.

1* rating and negative comment remains in playstore for very good reasons.
I also guess i will Report the game as broken to playstore. Making money out of selling broken products is, for me, fraud.
Shaka-l-aka

Postby pajlada » 20 Oct 2014, 11:03

Shaka-l-aka wrote:

See how much you care?
No answer is still an answer.

1* rating and negative comment remains in playstore for very good reasons.
I also guess i will Report the game as broken to playstore. Making money out of selling broken products is, for me, fraud.

You could try linking a few broken levels so we have something to work with. As sdac mentioned, none of the top levels we tried were broken.
pajlada

Postby RasmusOlle » 24 Oct 2014, 08:01

some of the challenges have thier power cables popped out
RasmusOlle

Postby Shaka-l-aka » 24 Oct 2014, 10:28

Shaka-l-aka

Postby Shaka-l-aka » 20 Nov 2014, 11:53

Push
perhaps?