Broken beyond recognition

Re: Broken beyond recognition

Postby Shaka-l-aka » 10 Dec 2014, 05:19

Yeah. Thought so. Thanks for... Um... Nothing.
Shaka-l-aka

Postby RasmusOlle » 11 Dec 2014, 15:36

Shaka-l-aka wrote:Push
perhaps?

PUUSH!
RasmusOlle

Postby Shaka-l-aka » 08 Mar 2015, 04:28

Still no News? Well, i got news for you: your customer Service is terrible. You fail at simple promises. And you lost this customer and as many as i can take with me. Really, i am ashamed that i gave you money by buying apparatus. This is the first time i wish i had pirated something.
Shaka-l-aka

Postby RasmusOlle » 08 Mar 2015, 14:55

Shaka-l-aka wrote:Still no News? Well, i got news for you: your customer Service is terrible. You fail at simple promises. And you lost this customer and as many as i can take with me. Really, i am ashamed that i gave you money by buying apparatus. This is the first time i wish i had pirated something.

Warning: Apparatus (1.2) is just... bricked, find a 1.1 version.
RasmusOlle

Postby Shaka-l-aka » 11 Mar 2015, 03:07

I figured I'll post a warning in the chat level every now and then... And why not use your own webspace to save it for me:

Trolls trolls and children everywhere. And russian language and nobody is polite anymore... We are far away from the great old times of Apparatus. Why anyone would still BUY this i don't know. Quick! If you are still in your 15min money back time, do it! Now! This is an absolute waste of money these days. Programmers don't give a f*** about it anymore and no one builds anything worth of an vote above 2
Shaka-l-aka

Postby RasmusOlle » 11 Mar 2015, 14:49

Shaka-l-aka wrote:I figured I'll post a warning in the chat level every now and then... And why not use your own webspace to save it for me:

Trolls trolls and children everywhere. And russian language and nobody is polite anymore... We are far away from the great old times of Apparatus. Why anyone would still BUY this i don't know. Quick! If you are still in your 15min money back time, do it! Now! This is an absolute waste of money these days. Programmers don't give a f*** about it anymore and no one builds anything worth of an vote above 2

Hint:
Apparatus is no longer supported, just "buy" principia (you can use a bug to get pc principia 4 free)

But i agree with you, its just f*cked.
RasmusOlle

Postby Shaka-l-aka » 11 Mar 2015, 21:42

If it's no longer Supported, that is fine with me, but then still selling it for real money with all the bugs and even the old levels not working properly anymore they should at least bugfix what they have done prior to abandoning it and stop making money out of it.
Shaka-l-aka

Postby RasmusOlle » 12 Mar 2015, 15:13

Shaka-l-aka wrote:If it's no longer Supported, that is fine with me, but then still selling it for real money with all the bugs and even the old levels not working properly anymore they should at least bugfix what they have done prior to abandoning it and stop making money out of it.

(idk if it still works) Just login with ur forum acc on principiagame.com.
RasmusOlle

Postby Nighthawk » 13 Mar 2015, 18:20

Shaka-l-aka wrote:If it's no longer Supported, that is fine with me, but then still selling it for real money with all the bugs and even the old levels not working properly anymore they should at least bugfix what they have done prior to abandoning it and stop making money out of it.

have you ever thought that they depend on selling Apparatus to support the development of Principia? although you have a point, i think the best solution to make right now is to downgrade Apparatus in the play store and hire moderators for Apparatus community site.
Nighthawk

Postby Shaka-l-aka » 14 Mar 2015, 17:15

Selling a shitty car that lacks a tire and where the engine sometimes runs and sometimes not so they can build you another car that you also have to buy, is not acceptable in real business. Some, like me, would call it outright fraud.
Shaka-l-aka

Previous

Return to Apparatus