Troll Control

Troll Control

Postby Mini-mech » 08 Feb 2013, 19:10

Just a piece of advice I want to throw out there.

Don't feed the trolls

And I mean by "feed" is by talk about, to, or any indirect reference to the "Troll(s)"

This is really the only solution that works, eventually he, she, will get tired of being ignored, and only lash out for attention.
Mini-mech

Re: Troll Control

Postby Nighthawk » 08 Feb 2013, 19:30

well already said that, but some guys won't listen :)
Nighthawk

Postby Mini-mech » 09 Feb 2013, 17:34

Yeah, I believe you, but hopefully this troll will pack up and go back under its bridge, lol.
Oh, MMC results will be posted shortly
Mini-mech

Postby Jon » 11 Feb 2013, 05:23

Why not create new profile. And dont let the troll know who you are. Just stay anonomys the whole time til your last build in that folder? Just a though. This way you will not be attacked as a previous builder. For enigma as example. Once he goes and says he loki he lashed at man in moon as soon as he say he him. He attacked. Just build. And post in here who you are pr dont post at all and stay hidden completely
Jon

Postby hyper » 11 Feb 2013, 14:28

I am loki. And i appreciate what you are saying but i did that on purpose so he would attack me to take the heat off everyone else. Anyway i never back down from a bully. Even if i can't win
I am the following usernames on apparatus:
The_Enigma
yoyo
hellsbells
HYPER
Dino-bot
and finally booya, loki, man in the moon and event horizon (it would only allow 5 urls).lol
hyper

Postby Jon » 11 Feb 2013, 17:32

I know your loki ;) but you said in chat that the troll won. And have not seen any latel builds from you in about a week. So it shows sign of giving up. Getting pressure off everyone else is ok. But if your not enjoying the game then what does it do for you? Sometimes we need to be a tad selfish or we are miserable
Jon

Postby hyper » 11 Feb 2013, 22:07

jeez dude you need to chill out. i haven't been posting coz i been back at work. i've posted over 350 lvls so there's no need to worry about me giving up. and further more the troll will always win in a rating war, but is always a loser on every other way. so don't worry so much :)
I am the following usernames on apparatus:
The_Enigma
yoyo
hellsbells
HYPER
Dino-bot
and finally booya, loki, man in the moon and event horizon (it would only allow 5 urls).lol
hyper

Return to Apparatus