Sad purchase :(

Sad purchase :(

Postby Erinator28 » 02 Mar 2016, 19:07

So a while ago ive bought principia off of the amazon underground market (mostly cause I just had extra miney from a gift card and I love the game) but after purchasing it sadly was not the updated version and it does not say I have a license for android. This means I am not able to play 90% of the community levels and I'm not able to update the game. Is there anything I can do to fix this or will I have to purchase again? Sadly if I have to purchase again, it probably wont happen and I love the game so I hope that isn't the case. If I could receive any help, I would be very appreciative.
Erinator28

Re: Sad purchase :(

Postby Golden » 05 Mar 2016, 00:06

Unfortunately the staffs has halted this game and worked on other app named evenite.com, I don't think they be back for a month
Subscribe to me and i will help you
Attention: my website is online, it is moved to http://www.luamaster.net/Image
Golden

Location: maryland, mechanicsville, loveville rd, really you want to know my house number so no

Postby BobMonkeypimp » 14 Jun 2016, 19:27

Evenite is never going to happen. They've already sold us out by open sourcing Principia.
MONKEYPIMPIN' !

Welcome! to my technicolour user page!
I've recently removed a lot of my more "stupid" builds so it's easier to find the CREAMY goodness inside.

SUBSCRIBE!
(You know you want to).

Congratulations! You found the hidden message!
BobMonkeypimp

Postby RasmusOlle » 21 Jun 2016, 19:39

Evenite and open sourcing Principia is "Half life 3 2.0"
RasmusOlle

Return to Principia