Windows 10 touchscreen

Windows 10 touchscreen

Postby mznznlt » 19 Feb 2016, 00:02

i have recently obtained a windows 10 tablet with touchscreen, and wanted to run principia on it since its more powerful than my phone, has a way better screen and a physical keyboard for lua. but whenever i go to sandbox, things get weird. i cant seem to be able to drag objects, and it seems to do random right-clicks on touch, especially multitouch. i have enabled "emulate touchscreen" in settings and tried both options for controls, same thing for either. when i have "emulate touchscreen" disabled i need to long click everything for principia to even respond. if anyone have any ideas on how to fix this, reply :)
Don't expect nice things from me. Expect something that works.
Accounts:
•Principia: mznznlt
•Apparatus: mznznlt
Devices:
•Samsung galaxy S III (CM 12.1 Android 5.1.1)
•Windows 10 tablet
mznznlt

Re: Windows 10 touchscreen

Postby Golden » 19 Feb 2016, 03:50

Unfortunately bithack stopped working on Principia, so they won't come back unless you contact them or wait until they finished with evenite.com
Subscribe to me and i will help you
Attention: my website is online, it is moved to http://www.luamaster.net/Image
Golden

Location: maryland, mechanicsville, loveville rd, really you want to know my house number so no

Postby mznznlt » 19 Feb 2016, 12:13

Well maybe someone in community encountered this problem and found a fix, and wanted to share it
Accounts:
Devices:
•Windows 10 tablet
mznznlt

Postby Demon666 » 27 Feb 2016, 20:01

i had this problem before but ever since they added the "emulate touchscreen" option it worked better for my tablet... jw whats the name of the device your using? when i asked pajlada about it he actually picked up a wacom tablet to run tests on and it works for mine because i have wacom-based touchscreen drivers but if you dont have a wacom-based touchscreen then that might explain why it doesn't work for you.
If you like to see things that have never been done before, then your in the right place!
Subscribe and you'll see things that you've never thought were possible.
Also if you don't have an idea of what to build then ask me. I always have 1000's of ideas.
Demon666

Postby mznznlt » 01 Mar 2016, 16:21

its a rotor tu-w1402 tablet with 10.1" screen. as i said emulate touchscreen didnt fix it, although it did make it somewhat usable, but it has the problems i described. without emulation it only responds to long clicks
Accounts:
Devices:
•Windows 10 tablet
mznznlt

Return to Principia