Principia Contests Unofficial

Principia Contests Unofficial

Postby trion129 » 15 Jan 2016, 15:26

Contests have been off for like an year now and they were a great motivation for new players. It was also a great way creative players got even more ideas to make things up. So I have started a whatsapp group where a new contest will happen every week and at end of week there will be a voting link given so all members can vote(only once). The person with most votes will win. :D we don't have any website or prizes (yet) but who knows maybe they will pop in if this group gets very popular.
If you want to join then leave your phone number with international code included e.g. +91 9417763589
I will then add you in the group where the topic will be the aim of the contest. Be free to ask for help and suggestions.
I hope this group becomes a great way for substituting the Principia Official Contests until the developers come back to us :)
Last edited by trion129 on 15 Jan 2016, 16:39, edited 1 time in total.
trion129

Re: Principia Contests are back(unofficially)

Postby RasmusOlle » 15 Jan 2016, 16:25

The devs will soon release Evenite and get more funding to continue on this, so I see no point in this.
RasmusOlle

Postby lbpaddict » 23 Jan 2016, 10:04

RasmusOlle wrote:The devs will soon release Evenite and get more funding to continue on this, so I see no point in this.

Evenite? Where can I learn about what this is.
lbpaddict

Postby BobMonkeypimp » 16 Apr 2016, 22:37

lbpaddict wrote:
RasmusOlle wrote:The devs will soon release Evenite and get more funding to continue on this, so I see no point in this.

It's yet another social media thingy which is sure to be more successful than Google plus :?
MONKEYPIMPIN' !

Welcome! to my technicolour user page!
I've recently removed a lot of my more "stupid" builds so it's easier to find the CREAMY goodness inside.

SUBSCRIBE!
(You know you want to).

Congratulations! You found the hidden message!
BobMonkeypimp

Postby RasmusOlle » 17 Apr 2016, 07:25

BobMonkeypimp wrote:
lbpaddict wrote:

It's yet another social media thingy which is sure to be more successful than Google plus :?

And they think they can delay it how long they want
RasmusOlle

Return to Principia