Tell your friends about Principia

Tell your friends about Principia

Postby sdac » 06 Nov 2013, 22:14

This company is too small to launch worldwide marketing campaigns to spread the word. We need your help. Tell your friends, post on facebook, upload videos to youtube, tweet, whatever. More players means more cool levels.

And don't forget to rate the game on Google Play!

You help us spread the game, and we can spend more time working on tutorials, help videos, new objects, etc. :)

Even if you just spread the word to only one other person, it means a lot to us.

You can find us here:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BithackAB
Youtube: http://youtube.com/user/bithacked
Twitter: http://twitter.com/@bithack
Google+: https://plus.google.com/112195805115965508498/posts

Thanks!
sdac
Site Admin

Re: Help us spread Principia

Postby Silentknight » 06 Nov 2013, 22:28

Since it was a previous android hit you could probably get google to feature it on play and almost certainly get apple to put it in the best new games list on the App Store if not feature it. I would also try green lighting principia for windows and Linux! Also are there any plans to integrate google play games (very nice multiplatform achievements and multiplayer APIs!
Silentknight

Postby woodnut » 07 Nov 2013, 22:18

sdac wrote:This company is too small to launch worldwide marketing campaigns to spread the word. We need your help. Tell your friends, post on facebook, upload videos to youtube, tweet, whatever. More players means more cool levels.

You help us spread the game, and we can spend more time working on tutorials, help videos, new objects, etc. :)

Even if you just spread the word to only one other person, it means a lot to us.

Thanks!

Will do and have been. The programmer ,who has a son ,three loader operatora ,a couple of other supervisors at work and two friends were todays targets. :)
And I'm just getting started.
My Principia account :
woodnut
My Apparatus accounts
- T. Dickson - T.D. - Woodnut - Woods-myth
Please support Huntington disease research.
woodnut

Postby Mini-mech » 08 Nov 2013, 00:30

sdac wrote:This company is too small to launch worldwide marketing campaigns to spread the word. We need your help. Tell your friends, post on facebook, upload videos to youtube, tweet, whatever. More players means more cool levels.

Thanks!

I left a very positive review and perfect rating in Google play, also I am spreading the good word at work, is it available on the IOS yet?
Mini-mech

Postby pajlada » 08 Nov 2013, 00:37

Mini-mech wrote:I left a very positive review and perfect rating in Google play, also I am spreading the good word at work, is it available on the IOS yet?

iOS is not out yet, no.
by our current schedule, the iOS version should be finished by the end of next week. Then we will upload it to the iOS App Store and wait for Apples approval. I don't know for sure how long the approval sequence usually takes, but I'm assuming it shouldn't be too long! :-)
pajlada

Postby Mini-mech » 08 Nov 2013, 01:11

pajlada wrote:
Mini-mech wrote:I left a very positive review and perfect rating in Google play, also I am spreading the good word at work, is it available on the IOS yet?

iOS is not out yet, no.
by our current schedule, the iOS version should be finished by the end of next week. Then we will upload it to the iOS App Store and wait for Apples approval. I don't know for sure how long the approval sequence usually takes, but I'm assuming it shouldn't be too long! :-)

Oh ok, I'm an android man, but I have a few Apple head friends, just making sure when I can take away their excuse for not having Principia. :lol:
Mini-mech

Postby yong » 08 Nov 2013, 19:06

do you guys have a facebook fans page? if not, then built one... would be fun to know other side of the builders on facebook.
yong

Postby sdac » 08 Nov 2013, 20:48

yong wrote:do you guys have a facebook fans page? if not, then built one... would be fun to know other side of the builders on facebook.

Edited and added links to the first post
sdac
Site Admin

Postby woodnut » 09 Nov 2013, 12:56

sdac wrote:
yong wrote:do you guys have a facebook fans page? if not, then built one... would be fun to know other side of the builders on facebook.

Edited and added links to the first post

I was doing some visits to links and @ Facebook it says Principia is (in development) . Thought someone there might want to update when ya have a minute :)
My Principia account :
woodnut
My Apparatus accounts
- T. Dickson - T.D. - Woodnut - Woods-myth
Please support Huntington disease research.
woodnut

Postby Rubicon » 11 Nov 2013, 18:54

@woodnut: it would be sweet to have Principia mentioned on 'App Central' (cp24) not sure if you get the show where you at, but they cover new and interesting apps and the exposure in Canada is huge cause I find myself checking out some of the apps that they feature. But I think they probably get paid by the developers I would imagine?
My Apparatus Accounts:
Rubicon4x4
Rubicon
RubiconX
Rubicon

Next

Return to Principia