Official TODO

Official TODO

Postby sdac » 06 Nov 2013, 14:44

Will fill in more stuff here. Please skim through before you create a feature suggestion post.

Misc
  • LITE version
  • Linux, Windows and iOS version (almost done)
  • More tutorial, help videos, example levels
  • Undo/redo in sandbox
  • Autosave in sandbox (FIXED 1.1.2, 6th November)
  • Competition system

Objects:
  • Signal graph
  • Magnet & electromagnet (fixed but needs more work)
  • Gears (fixed but needs more work)
  • Gearbox (fixed but needs more work)
  • Angular damper (fixed but needs more work)
  • Conditional device (IF-gate but with multiple outputs)
  • Time ctrl (slowmotion stuff) (FIXED 1.1.6, 14th November)
  • Y-splitter thingy but with more outputs
sdac
Site Admin
 
Posts: 244
Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 16:21
Location: Sweden

Re: Official TODO

Postby smash101 » 06 Nov 2013, 15:23

Also font size on high resolution screens, it is almost unreadable, well for my old eyes it is, thanks for your work, your a champ!
If you cant build it, Dont post it.
To See My Levels Please Click Here!
User avatar
smash101
 
Posts: 150
Joined: 13 Sep 2012, 21:07
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Official TODO

Postby TonyKLZ » 06 Nov 2013, 15:35

Is any retexture work planned in the future? The game itself is awesome, but in visual side, it looks rather dull :( Some objects look like if they didn't have their texture at all.
In Mind we trust
TonyKLZ
 
Posts: 32
Joined: 25 Aug 2012, 13:19
Location: Russia, Moscow

Re: Official TODO

Postby pajlada » 06 Nov 2013, 16:20

TonyKLZ wrote:Is any retexture work planned in the future? The game itself is awesome, but in visual side, it looks rather dull :( Some objects look like if they didn't have their texture at all.

There's a bug with the metal texture (Game manager, rail, metal ball, etc) in the release version. This has been fixed and will be in the update coming later today.
pajlada
 
Posts: 697
Joined: 27 Sep 2012, 14:57

Re: Official TODO

Postby TonyKLZ » 06 Nov 2013, 16:33

Many thanks)) But if they only were the only... Impact and pressure sensors are just colored planks without any texture, electronic plates also have no texture, only shape. Of course, I understand that making unique textures for each element in a game is a very hard and long process, but all I want to know, is if that kind of work is planned in the future :)
In Mind we trust
TonyKLZ
 
Posts: 32
Joined: 25 Aug 2012, 13:19
Location: Russia, Moscow

Re: Official TODO

Postby pajlada » 06 Nov 2013, 18:01

TonyKLZ wrote:Many thanks)) But if they only were the only... Impact and pressure sensors are just colored planks without any texture, electronic plates also have no texture, only shape. Of course, I understand that making unique textures for each element in a game is a very hard and long process, but all I want to know, is if that kind of work is planned in the future :)

Yes, assuming we can find a good looking texture for all objects! :-)
pajlada
 
Posts: 697
Joined: 27 Sep 2012, 14:57

Re: Official TODO

Postby Silentknight » 06 Nov 2013, 22:02

Hopefully you can get the iOS version out soon as my android phone just died... I was planning on getting a nexus 5 off contract to replace it but it has no Verizon support so I can't :(
User avatar
Silentknight
 
Posts: 25
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 22:02

Re: Official TODO

Postby terabapt » 07 Nov 2013, 01:06

I don't see any 'previous' button. How can you undo something if you make a mistake?
Moreover, where is the extremely useful 'snap' function when you rotate an object using two fingers?
terabapt
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 Oct 2012, 22:29

Re: Official TODO

Postby oliback » 07 Nov 2013, 01:24

terabapt wrote:I don't see any 'previous' button. How can you undo something if you make a mistake?
Moreover, where is the extremely useful 'snap' function when you rotate an object using two fingers?

Both of these features are coming soon. :)
oliback
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 27 Sep 2012, 14:14

Re: Official TODO

Postby hellbillyxx » 07 Nov 2013, 02:22

None of the rails will allow me to rotate them to the position I want.
User avatar
hellbillyxx
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 14 Aug 2012, 21:27

Next

Return to Principia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron