Re: Official TODO

Postby pajlada » 12 Nov 2013, 21:05

spazspaz wrote:
pajlada wrote:
spazspaz wrote:
pajlada wrote:
spazspaz wrote:
pajlada wrote:
spazspaz wrote:Can you make a way to remove a widget without having to remove the whole RC.

You can drag the widget to the middle of the screen to remove it, and then add another widget to take its place.

I tried but when a widget is placed it will not move.

What phone are you using? I'll try emulating your resolution and see if I can reproduce the error.

I have a droid razr xt12 and my in game ui is set to 0.7 if that helps.

That helps, I can try out the settings tomorrow when I get to the office.
Right off the bat I can see the ui scale can make it quite difficult to remove the widget. with 0.7 on my samsung nexus I have to move the widget almost all the way to the top to remove it

well any higher and stuff starts to overlap.

i'll take a closer look tomorrow morning, unfortunately i don't have the necessary equipment to try it out from home. i'll be in touch!
pajlada

Postby spazspaz » 13 Nov 2013, 17:39

pajlada wrote:
spazspaz wrote:
pajlada wrote:
spazspaz wrote:
pajlada wrote:
spazspaz wrote:
pajlada wrote:
spazspaz wrote:Can you make a way to remove a widget without having to remove the whole RC.

You can drag the widget to the middle of the screen to remove it, and then add another widget to take its place.

I tried but when a widget is placed it will not move.

What phone are you using? I'll try emulating your resolution and see if I can reproduce the error.

I have a droid razr xt12 and my in game ui is set to 0.7 if that helps.

That helps, I can try out the settings tomorrow when I get to the office.
Right off the bat I can see the ui scale can make it quite difficult to remove the widget. with 0.7 on my samsung nexus I have to move the widget almost all the way to the top to remove it

well any higher and stuff starts to overlap.

i'll take a closer look tomorrow morning, unfortunately i don't have the necessary equipment to try it out from home. i'll be in touch!

I figured it out I have to drag it all the way to the other side of the screen before it will move with my finger.
spazspaz

Postby pajlada » 13 Nov 2013, 18:33

spazspaz wrote:I figured it out I have to drag it all the way to the other side of the screen before it will move with my finger.

glad to hear it. i'll write it down as an area that needs improvement.
pajlada

Postby RxEnde » 20 Nov 2013, 14:04

Not sure if this is the place for feature requests, but adding 'belts' or tracks to the game would be immensely helpful for the type of objects I like creating. For example using that for tank threads instead of chain-connecting small planks. Would make engine gears much easier to make too.
RxEnde

Postby oursoul » 09 Dec 2013, 13:12

Save feature; it would be nice if you could save what you were doing in the puzzle mode, so you could come back to it later without leaving the game running. It's quite upsetting to have to start from scratch each time, but maybe this is deliberate?

Also the 'restart level' doesn't seem to work, just brings you back to what you were just doing - i assumed this option would reset all objects?
oursoul

Postby zardOz » 09 Dec 2013, 19:30

Puzzle type boards can be confusing like that, they leave any parts around for the players to move, sometimes its hard to tell the difference between build mode and play mode... you need to hit the back button on the phone to exit play mode. "Restart level" just restarts play mode.
New to Principia? Check out my extensive Parts Tutorials, Tricks and Examples
My Apparatus Engineering series : The Way Things Work zardOz on Apparatus
zardOz

Postby JOELwindows7 » 11 Dec 2013, 05:32

Hello, sdac. I heard your plan to Windows. I just want to ask: Which Windows it is to be targeted, Windows 8 or Desktop? :?
The Founder of Perkedel Corporation
Principia: JOELwindows7

Apparatus: JOELwindows7

look above! I played osu too!: JOELwindows7
do you know osu! ? nope? get your curiousity done!: http://osu.ppy.sh/ ?
JOELwindows7

Postby pajlada » 11 Dec 2013, 07:51

JOELwindows7 wrote:Hello, sdac. I heard your plan to Windows. I just want to ask: Which Windows it is to be targeted, Windows 8 or Desktop? :?

windows xp, vista, 7 and 8 on desktop/laptop have been tested
pajlada

Postby MrGockel » 15 Jan 2014, 20:58

OH MY GAWD UNDO/REDO WOULD BE AWESOME !!! CAPSLOCK END oh and bigger font size on tablets
MrGockel

Postby MrGockel » 15 Jan 2014, 21:02

Pls make the fontsize/textsize and the widgets from the rc controller bigger on tablets pls ;) you are the best sdac
MrGockel

PreviousNext

Return to Principia