Official TODO

Re: Official TODO

Postby hellbillyxx » 10 Nov 2013, 00:40

pajlada wrote:
hellbillyxx wrote:Yes I have the latest one. It happened 3 times in about 20 minutes.the last time it happened I was adjusting the torque n power on a dc motor. The other times it was with something different but I don't remember. Should I send a report each time it happens?

That would be helpful! :-)

ok thanks :-)
hellbillyxx

Postby smash101 » 10 Nov 2013, 12:19

Thank you very much for the font update, now I can read what the items are, Awesome best game I have on my phone by far!! Now time to build.
If you cant build it, Dont post it.
To See My Levels Please Click Here!
smash101

Postby spazspaz » 11 Nov 2013, 22:24

Can you make it so I can sync my levels with all my devices. Like I can sign in with the app on my phone then when I sign in on my tablet my levels will sync so I can make a level on my phone then edit it on my tablet.
And can you add a object finder that if the target is destroyed it will find a new target of the same type. Like if it is set to find
A robot then that robot is destroyed then it will find another robot.
spazspaz

Postby spazspaz » 12 Nov 2013, 07:50

Can you add some input widgets for the rc stuff like have one that will display the value of some input.
Can you make a way to remove a widget without having to remove the whole RC.
spazspaz

Postby pajlada » 12 Nov 2013, 09:04

spazspaz wrote:Can you make a way to remove a widget without having to remove the whole RC.

You can drag the widget to the middle of the screen to remove it, and then add another widget to take its place.
pajlada

Postby spazspaz » 12 Nov 2013, 19:56

pajlada wrote:
spazspaz wrote:Can you make a way to remove a widget without having to remove the whole RC.

You can drag the widget to the middle of the screen to remove it, and then add another widget to take its place.

I tried but when a widget is placed it will not move.
spazspaz

Postby pajlada » 12 Nov 2013, 19:58

spazspaz wrote:
pajlada wrote:

What phone are you using? I'll try emulating your resolution and see if I can reproduce the error.
pajlada

Postby spazspaz » 12 Nov 2013, 20:40

pajlada wrote:
spazspaz wrote:
pajlada wrote:

What phone are you using? I'll try emulating your resolution and see if I can reproduce the error.

I have a droid razr xt12 and my in game ui is set to 0.7 if that helps.
spazspaz

Postby pajlada » 12 Nov 2013, 20:50

spazspaz wrote:
pajlada wrote:
spazspaz wrote:
pajlada wrote:

That helps, I can try out the settings tomorrow when I get to the office.
Right off the bat I can see the ui scale can make it quite difficult to remove the widget. with 0.7 on my samsung nexus I have to move the widget almost all the way to the top to remove it
pajlada

Postby spazspaz » 12 Nov 2013, 21:00

pajlada wrote:
spazspaz wrote:
pajlada wrote:
spazspaz wrote:
pajlada wrote:

That helps, I can try out the settings tomorrow when I get to the office.
Right off the bat I can see the ui scale can make it quite difficult to remove the widget. with 0.7 on my samsung nexus I have to move the widget almost all the way to the top to remove it

well any higher and stuff starts to overlap.
spazspaz

PreviousNext

Return to Principia