Principia has been greenlit!

Staff members of Bithack can post announcements or development logs in here.

Principia has been greenlit!

Postby sdac » 15 Sep 2014, 15:30

We're happy to announce that Principia has been greenlit, meaning we now have the possibility to publish Principia on Steam. Steam is a huge marketplace and will be of great help to market Principia to a wider audience. Thanks for your support!

We still need your support though, check out the Indiegogo campaign below. We need your help to spread the word, please post about our campaign on your favorite internet forums, news sites, facebook, twitter, and whatever your can think of.
Principia on Indiegogo

Lastly, here's another video teasing even more melee weapons from the upcoming 1.5.1 update:
sdac
Site Admin

Re: Principia has been greenlit!

Postby WXWMC » 15 Sep 2014, 16:16

cool. :D
WXWMINECRAFT
WXWMC

Postby Golden » 16 Sep 2014, 11:05

Nice but lot of player comes ;)
Subscribe to me and i will help you
Attention: my website is online, it is moved to http://www.luamaster.net/Image
Golden

Location: maryland, mechanicsville, loveville rd, really you want to know my house number so no

Postby Ronan » 26 Sep 2014, 00:58

Yes! this is awesome! :D
Ronan

Postby newballance989 » 11 Feb 2015, 09:44

There are other activities that while creating a evaluation between one activity conducted on these two games consoles, you can come out with some actual evaluation with regards to activity lag, FPS losing, graphics and more.However, on FIFA 15 that’s the individual tiny factor you will notice, a little bit enhanced graphics on Console One, but nothing more. If you are not sure what program you should get, we advise you to study a specific evaluation between Console One and PlayStation 4.
fifacoins2u
newballance989

Return to Blog