Help us create levels - Beta test Principia (PC Version)

Re: Help us create levels - Beta test Principia (PC Version)

Postby Mini-mech » 10 Oct 2013, 20:04

hyper wrote:
Nighthawk wrote:
hyper wrote:can i please get a beta version?

holy damn dude where have you been? we now living on the moon! it's the future baby!

lol been busy with my boat, sorry fella
plus i wanted to give you a head start this time hahaha

Hahaha, I could get 2 years head start and you could still blow everyone out of the water. Glad to see here, I figured you were due for a break, recharge the brain batteries.
I'm actually upgrading my device in about an hour or so, stepping up to the galaxy 3, got a really good deal on it too! Free... Lol.
Mini-mech

Postby Rubicon » 11 Oct 2013, 14:37

Nighthawk wrote:
hyper wrote:can i please get a beta version?

holy damn dude where have you been? we now living on the moon! it's the future baby!

I hope you're electronically inclined cause the amount of electronics will hit you like a brick wall...I'm still recovering
My Apparatus Accounts:
Rubicon4x4
Rubicon
RubiconX
Rubicon

Postby woodnut » 12 Oct 2013, 00:18

Rubicon wrote:I hope you're electronically inclined cause the amount of electronics will hit you like a brick wall...I'm still recovering

Initially shocking for me to , but think how informed on inverters , sparsifiers , gates , maladds , condensers and more items , we will be in a month or two. ;)
My Principia account :
woodnut
My Apparatus accounts
- T. Dickson - T.D. - Woodnut - Woods-myth
Please support Huntington disease research.
woodnut

Postby kuba » 12 Oct 2013, 19:15

Can i test Principia or create levels?. I love test beta versions (almost all bug go out :D )
Hi everyone (only this? :lol:) !
kuba

Postby Oakmeal_cookie » 18 Oct 2013, 17:31

Oh, can i test it too? My acc is "Oakmeal_cookie".
I have not much level on apparatus, but i think i can get a chance.
Oakmeal_cookie

Postby deathtopolicia » 20 Oct 2013, 05:51

i just came back and see low activity around.... and looka i didnt got any beta or if anyone got. i would like to see at least some levels build... dunno what to say
deathtopolicia

Postby Alfajim » 20 Oct 2013, 10:18

deathtopolicia wrote:i just came back and see low activity around.... and looka i didnt got any beta or if anyone got. i would like to see at least some levels build... dunno what to say

There's another section for Principia beta, I think only visible to the beta testers. There is lots of activity there! Trust me, sdac and pajlada are working very hard to get this ready for release. It's getting closer and closer. You can see some screen shots of some of the things that have been built in one of the threads here.
My Apparatus accounts are:
alfajim
alfajim159
Milo_Minderbinder
Alfajim

Postby deathtopolicia » 20 Oct 2013, 13:38

Alfajim wrote:
deathtopolicia wrote:i just came back and see low activity around.... and looka i didnt got any beta or if anyone got. i would like to see at least some levels build... dunno what to say

There's another section for Principia beta, I think only visible to the beta testers. There is lots of activity there! Trust me, sdac and pajlada are working very hard to get this ready for release. It's getting closer and closer. You can see some screen shots of some of the things that have been built in one of the threads here.

hi there..... well screenshots.... thats so !! i dont know how to say... at least videos. but screenshots? is like giving a hungry person a pic with food , and let him enjoy . with a screenshot? haha. i got a galaxy note 3 and a galaxy note 2 ,both ready for action. but well. after the reléase if i decide im gonna spend my time with this game i will be sure im gonna find alot of bugs, just as revenge :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: if you understand me! :D

and about the section only visible to beta testers? wow... thats like !! sorry ! racism i feel. i gotta say it. i feel gelous , how would DEV`s know that the testers are the best in testing. i am sure alot of us that are left aside know much much about tech, and software and things, like i do, for example, i work with Linux and alot of services unix based . and besides i spent alot of time building the apparatus levels. when i had my first note 1, i dont know, i think as more ppl test the beta as better principia would be. welll... at least if not more ppl get the beta let us Access the section and share ideas. or RELEASE it already :D as recently i am very hooked into a android game called jungle heat and i already spent over 200 dollars in game money. and is getting on my nerves, i wanna build damn.
deathtopolicia

Postby abrackers » 22 Oct 2013, 22:56

Just reminding myselfd here. Email: abrackers@googlemail.com

account links are in the last post I posted here
If you like extremely large complicated electronic vehicles and other non lua devices, subscribe!
abrackers

Previous

Return to News & announcements