Help us create levels - Beta test Principia (PC Version)

Re: Help us create levels - Beta test Principia (PC Version)

Postby deathtopolicia » 26 Sep 2013, 04:36

me and also me with the user htc0 . i had 2 phones by that time. and i will not insure that i will help create any level. sorry. but i will take a look and give you ideas. help from my side of view. i think a game where ppl fight to build a better thing is a better game or at least a better idea then a game where u put a ball in a basket. sandbox based game is what most of ppl want. to be honest i forgot the levels of apparatus but didnt forget how much i was concentrated to build my levels and how much time i dedicated. that was challenging and much more fun then trying to put the ball in the basked. is my opinion and collors and tastes can't be discussed. :) ppl like to build crash fly race fight. adventure. action. to think. to create. to arcade. to win. if you remember. many times ppl came up with contests like the most powerful fork lift. or cranes. or cars. thats what ppl like. sportsmanship. and btw. any number of levels will be finished very rapidly. and ppl will beggin to bad rate the game. the game has to continue with much more fun after the levels are all done. happy ppl=good rates=more ppl=big comunity. and so on. me bad English. me not English country. me never learned English. me English from movies and working ;)
deathtopolicia

Postby smash101 » 26 Sep 2013, 10:15

I'm impressed! learning English from movies, wow. I tried to learn Italian from subtitled movies but it didn't happen :oops: . I think having "D" pad style buttons in Principia would be awesome, imagine if you could assign motors, fans, rockets etc... to different buttons, to fly a plane, press up and it goes up, press forward and it goes forward, so one finger controlling movement and buttons on the other side controlling other utility's. Well that's my 5 cents anyway, keep up the GREAT work!!!
Last edited by smash101 on 26 Sep 2013, 10:49, edited 1 time in total.
If you cant build it, Dont post it.
To See My Levels Please Click Here!
smash101

Postby mrsimb » 26 Sep 2013, 10:24

game already has gui buttons assigned to AWSD and F keyboard buttons. would be cool to have gamepad support!
mrsimb

Postby pajlada » 26 Sep 2013, 11:06

We have sent out the beta out to a few people now. We will most likely send out a few more, so if you haven't posted that you're interested in this thread yet, do it! :)
pajlada

Postby smash101 » 26 Sep 2013, 11:16

Very, Very Interested, I now have a link to my builds, please look at them.
If you cant build it, Dont post it.
To See My Levels Please Click Here!
smash101

Postby Alfajim » 26 Sep 2013, 11:37

Deathtopolicia, great to see you're still around! I agree with you that the building part of the game is the most challenging and fun part, but I still think the games are a very useful way of learning how to build and what the objects in the game are used for. Think of them as a tutorial.
Also Principia has the scope for much more complex and challenging games than a simple ball in a basket! :)
My Apparatus accounts are:
alfajim
alfajim159
Milo_Minderbinder
Alfajim

Postby deathtopolicia » 26 Sep 2013, 13:59

Alfajim wrote:Deathtopolicia, great to see you're still around! I agree with you that the building part of the game is the most challenging and fun part, but I still think the games are a very useful way of learning how to build and what the objects in the game are used for. Think of them as a tutorial.
Also Principia has the scope for much more complex and challenging games than a simple ball in a basket! :)

thanks.. glad to be back.
anyway about the game. every one that buys the game will first finish the levels them go in sandbox.. so he will have an idea about how it works.. in other words you are right. what i think? me? myself? haha i. cant wait to play with the litle robot. looks like the android robot.
btw they should make the green android with rounded head instead of white square bot. that would be coool. anyway dosnt matter how challenging the levels will be we all gonna end in sandbox. and is there where we find bugs and is there where we gonna start wish new things.

for the admin. i dont know if u sent me anything but i dont use that mail anymore as my username. so im gonna update an email here. just in case
deathtopolicia

Postby yong » 26 Sep 2013, 14:12

second that opinion, i agree with Deathtopolicia. Apparatus has been the longest game exist in my device (the other one is football manager handheld 2013). And that feeling to built something is the main reason. I din't even open the level games again since I knew what we could do in the sandbox and community. lol. Creating a cool stuff and hunt for a challenge.. that's all Apparatus means to me. But yeah, people have their own reason. so, bring on Principia!! then i'll built the simulation. lol
yong

Postby deathtopolicia » 26 Sep 2013, 14:25

yes. but i realised we talk about sandbox in a thread to help build levels. and as we know it cant be released with no levels. to bad im out of inspiration . but once ppl have the betta version they may start building some cool levels
deathtopolicia

Postby ninjacake » 26 Sep 2013, 14:38

I am interested in making some levels for the puzzle part of the game.
ninjacake

PreviousNext

Return to News & announcements