Important: Forum account = Principia account

Re: Important: Forum account = Principia account

Postby Nighthawk » 20 Aug 2012, 09:37

sdac wrote:
nighthawk wrote: Yep, that what I thought. So I wont play it. maybe I will just wait till I have a credit card money. And I believe thr size of principia is over 10 mb, right? Cause even the size of apparatus is more than 9 mb

Actually, the size of Principia is just a few MB. I want to keep the game lightweight. There is no music in the game, I think music does not fit with mobile games, people listen to their own music while they play. But there will be sound effects of course.

But hey, don't worry, I'll make sure you get the game, there are alternative markets, Google Play is not the only one. And some of them offer giftcards. I will let you know.

I will be appreciate :)
Nighthawk

Postby hyper » 20 Aug 2012, 14:34

nighthawk wrote:
sdac wrote:
nighthawk wrote: Yep, that what I thought. So I wont play it. maybe I will just wait till I have a credit card money. And I believe thr size of principia is over 10 mb, right? Cause even the size of apparatus is more than 9 mb

Actually, the size of Principia is just a few MB. I want to keep the game lightweight. There is no music in the game, I think music does not fit with mobile games, people listen to their own music while they play. But there will be sound effects of course.

But hey, don't worry, I'll make sure you get the game, there are alternative markets, Google Play is not the only one. And some of them offer giftcards. I will let you know.

can you download all my levels to my email?
I am the following usernames on apparatus:
The_Enigma
yoyo
hellsbells
HYPER
Dino-bot
and finally booya, loki, man in the moon and event horizon (it would only allow 5 urls).lol
hyper

Postby Axohmega » 20 Aug 2012, 16:28

hyper wrote:
nighthawk wrote:
sdac wrote:

can you download all my levels to my email?

lol does your email 10 million files? Cause um yea you have alot of levels
Axohmega

Postby Auror » 21 Aug 2012, 02:45

conlowe wrote:
smivps2 wrote:i cant speak for others, but i personally, just want the game, ive waited for either a good update or a sequal to appratus for nearly a year now. i am very happy with the game, despite the updates to it (i understand the logistics behind them.) like i said, i am just ready for principia to be released, and i cant speak for others, but id rather pay for it, and download a larger file, then wait. but like i said, its just me, i cant speak for anyoneelse.

Yep. I'm willing to pay for it. Hate to say it but I'd pay quite a bit of money for it :) don't know if I should start a new thread for this question but any idea what the best tablet would b for principia??? When it comes out I think I'm gonna get one cause I'm tired of this little phone. Its so hard to work with.

I have been playing this with Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and its great. Big levels do lag though.
Auror

Postby rawhack5 » 21 Aug 2012, 05:12

i really willing 2 pay
Code: Select all
public void selfdestruct()
{
Object o = null;
o.tostring();
}
rawhack5

Postby rawhack5 » 21 Aug 2012, 05:24

3hpChamp wrote:
smivps2 wrote:i cant speak for others, but i personally, just want the game, ive waited for either a good update or a sequal to appratus for nearly a year now. i am very happy with the game, despite the updates to it (i understand the logistics behind them.) like i said, i am just ready for principia to be released, and i cant speak for others, but id rather pay for it, and download a larger file, then wait. but like i said, its just me, i cant speak for anyoneelse.

I agree completely. I'm willing to pay too. I really just want to start building again.

How much principia is???
Code: Select all
public void selfdestruct()
{
Object o = null;
o.tostring();
}
rawhack5

Postby smivps2 » 21 Aug 2012, 11:05

Auror wrote:
conlowe wrote:

Yep. I'm willing to pay for it. Hate to say it but I'd pay quite a bit of money for it :) don't know if I should start a new thread for this question but any idea what the best tablet would b for principia??? When it comes out I think I'm gonna get one cause I'm tired of this little phone. Its so hard to work with.

I have been playing this with Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and its great. Big levels do lag though.

That's what I use generally, until the fps drops to 4, then I switch the lvl to my phone, and the fps is usually 8-10
smivps2

Postby tankerkiller125 » 21 Aug 2012, 16:39

Will you be giving the game free to any moderators or anything i know a lot of people want moderators and admins i know o do and i relly wish i could be one but i cant always be on and I'm only 14 but play appuratuse
tankerkiller125

Postby Xerces » 22 Aug 2012, 01:09

I honestly would love to pay for Principia. Sure, it would be fun to play for free, but I really want to support sdac as a developer. Apparatus has provided me with countless hours of fun and time to create things, so I am really looking forward to seeing what Principia has to offer.

And by the way, if you need forum mods/admins, I'd be more than willing to volunteer. I've had plenty of experience moderating both my own and other forums that I have been a member of, not to mention, I'm a game admin for the .=QUACK=. clan on our Battlefield 3 server. I'm 18, and most of our clan members are in their 20's-50's.
Xerces

Postby fenton89 » 22 Aug 2012, 07:14

I paid full price for apparatus and I'm not saying how much I would pay for principia. Im just hoping it doesn't lag on this phone like apparatus does otherwise im going to have to buy a friggin tablet. And ill put myself forward as a mod seeing as Im online pretty much constantly.

Fenton
Fuck you thunder.....thunderbuddys for life
fenton89

PreviousNext

Return to News & announcements