Important: Forum account = Principia account

Important: Forum account = Principia account

Postby sdac » 19 Aug 2012, 20:25

This is just a reminder to you all, and to everyone just registered.

Your account on this forum is the account you will use in Principia to access the Principia community section, and also *all* future Bithack games after Principia.

Therefore, make sure the email you registered with is real! Because if you forget your password, that's the only way of getting a new password.

Additionally, you might want to upload an avatar. Just like your username, your avatar will be visible in Principia and all future games. You can change your avatar at any time in the User Control Panel (link under the header, top left).
sdac
Site Admin

Re: Important: Forum account = Principia account

Postby sdac » 19 Aug 2012, 20:30

And the reason why it's so important that you not lose your forum account is because you will lose your achievements, awards, medals, list of competitions you have won, list of levels you have created, etc. Again, make sure your email is correct.
sdac
Site Admin

Postby Nighthawk » 19 Aug 2012, 21:16

Are we going to buy principia or you want to send it to us by our emails?
Nighthawk

Postby Nighthawk » 19 Aug 2012, 21:17

hahaha im the first one here with avatar :lol:
Nighthawk

Postby sdac » 19 Aug 2012, 21:28

nighthawk wrote:Are we going to buy principia or you want to send it to us by our emails?

The problem is that Google Play doesn't support any kind of gift cards, which makes it hard to give the game for free. If I just send you the game, you will not receive any automatic updates. I could probably email out all updates as well though, but I think automatic updates are very important.

I am going to discuss this with my contact at Google before release and see if they have any solution to it.
I want to give the game for free to a few hundred people who have built amazing stuff in Apparatus and those who have been very active playing and commenting as well.
sdac
Site Admin

Postby Nighthawk » 19 Aug 2012, 21:39

sdac wrote:
nighthawk wrote:Are we going to buy principia or you want to send it to us by our emails?

The problem is that Google Play doesn't support any kind of gift cards, which makes it hard to give the game for free. If I just send you the game, you will not receive any automatic updates. I could probably email out all updates as well though, but I think automatic updates are very important.

I am going to discuss this with my contact at Google before release and see if they have any solution to it.
I want to give the game for free to a few hundred people who have built amazing stuff in Apparatus and those who have been very active playing and commenting as well.

Yep, that what I thought. So I wont play it. maybe I will just wait till I have a credit card money. And I believe thr size of principia is over 10 mb, right? Cause even the size of apparatus is more than 9 mb
Nighthawk

Postby sdac » 19 Aug 2012, 21:45

nighthawk wrote: Yep, that what I thought. So I wont play it. maybe I will just wait till I have a credit card money. And I believe thr size of principia is over 10 mb, right? Cause even the size of apparatus is more than 9 mb

Actually, the size of Principia is just a few MB. I want to keep the game lightweight. There is no music in the game, I think music does not fit with mobile games, people listen to their own music while they play. But there will be sound effects of course.

But hey, don't worry, I'll make sure you get the game, there are alternative markets, Google Play is not the only one. And some of them offer giftcards. I will let you know.
sdac
Site Admin

Postby smivps2 » 19 Aug 2012, 21:54

i cant speak for others, but i personally, just want the game, ive waited for either a good update or a sequal to appratus for nearly a year now. i am very happy with the game, despite the updates to it (i understand the logistics behind them.) like i said, i am just ready for principia to be released, and i cant speak for others, but id rather pay for it, and download a larger file, then wait. but like i said, its just me, i cant speak for anyoneelse.
smivps2

Postby conlowe » 19 Aug 2012, 22:55

smivps2 wrote:i cant speak for others, but i personally, just want the game, ive waited for either a good update or a sequal to appratus for nearly a year now. i am very happy with the game, despite the updates to it (i understand the logistics behind them.) like i said, i am just ready for principia to be released, and i cant speak for others, but id rather pay for it, and download a larger file, then wait. but like i said, its just me, i cant speak for anyoneelse.

Yep. I'm willing to pay for it. Hate to say it but I'd pay quite a bit of money for it :) don't know if I should start a new thread for this question but any idea what the best tablet would b for principia??? When it comes out I think I'm gonna get one cause I'm tired of this little phone. Its so hard to work with.
conlowe

Postby 3hpChamp » 19 Aug 2012, 23:55

smivps2 wrote:i cant speak for others, but i personally, just want the game, ive waited for either a good update or a sequal to appratus for nearly a year now. i am very happy with the game, despite the updates to it (i understand the logistics behind them.) like i said, i am just ready for principia to be released, and i cant speak for others, but id rather pay for it, and download a larger file, then wait. but like i said, its just me, i cant speak for anyoneelse.

I agree completely. I'm willing to pay too. I really just want to start building again.
I caught you staring at my beastly 3 horse powered machine from across the parking lot.
3hpChamp

Next

Return to News & announcements