I'm back, let's get Principia released!

Re: I'm back, let's get Principia released!

Postby pajlada » 27 Aug 2013, 23:56

I suppose this is as good a place as any for me to introduce myself.

Hi! My name is Rasmus and almost two months ago I started working on Principia together with sdac.
As you might have noticed on the forum, most of the spam and spam registrations are gone.

Our current progress on Principia is going really well, every day is one step closer to release.

I'll see what I can do about posting more regularly, perhaps with progress reports or teaser screenshots. 8-)

/pajlada
pajlada

Postby mrsimb » 28 Aug 2013, 14:40

cool, good luck...
mrsimb

Postby Jaguar » 28 Aug 2013, 15:21

pajlada wrote:I suppose this is as good a place as any for me to introduce myself.

Hi! My name is Rasmus and almost two months ago I started working on Principia together with sdac.
As you might have noticed on the forum, most of the spam and spam registrations are gone.

Our current progress on Principia is going really well, every day is one step closer to release.

I'll see what I can do about posting more regularly, perhaps with progress reports or teaser screenshots. 8-)

/pajlada

Greate, Good Luck mate, waiting for your work ^-^
Jaguar

Postby Nighthawk » 29 Aug 2013, 13:32

wow, I thought this game over! thanks for the news update! looking forward it :-)
Nighthawk

Postby smash101 » 30 Aug 2013, 15:41

Umm? Bullshit!
If you cant build it, Dont post it.
To See My Levels Please Click Here!
smash101

Postby smash101 » 30 Aug 2013, 15:50

If you are helping to develop principia, it needs to run on multiple cores, unlike apparatus,I have a new HTC ONE 1.7 quad core with 2gig ram and it ran faster on my HTC AMAZE 1.5 dual core with 1gig ram. Apparatus only runs on one CORE!
smash101

Postby Mini-mech » 31 Aug 2013, 18:07

pajlada wrote:I suppose this is as good a place as any for me to introduce myself.

/pajlada

On behalf of the community I would like to welcome you.
Thank you for coming to our rescue and fixing the forum.
Mini-mech

Postby smash101 » 04 Sep 2013, 14:57

This is sadder then people believing the world was going to end, sadder still some of you think sdac is like a god! Just face it he shit in your face, he promised lots and delivered nothing.
smash101

Postby pajlada » 04 Sep 2013, 15:27

smash101 wrote:This is sadder then people believing the world was going to end, sadder still some of you think sdac is like a god! Just face it he shit in your face, he promised lots and delivered nothing.

:(
pajlada

Postby Mini-mech » 04 Sep 2013, 23:26

smash101 wrote:This is sadder then people believing the world was going to end, sadder still some of you think sdac is like a god! Just face it he shit in your face, he promised lots and delivered nothing.

That is pretty harsh bro, His last messages were about how his family is growing and other complications, him "Checking in" here would only open the flood gates of people asking about beta testing, screen shots, new items, layers, single core vs dual core, etc etc etc. It's ok to give up hope and forfeit playing Apparatus, but being the wet blanket solves nothing.

I don't doubt Sdac comes here under a false name and reads what people have been writing, Him reading about how the select few are bogging down the forum with fake bad news probably isn't too inspiring.

The new sub-admin has thoroughly cleaned up the forum and has plans on improving this game while working on Principia, That is a triple win :D .\

All I'm saying is, play apparatus, there is still tons of great builds that have yet to be published
Mini-mech

PreviousNext

Return to News & announcements